Já só tem 56 dias para se candidatar
• Perform the accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
• Accurate, valid and complete recording of financial transactions. Further, verifying and consolidating all financial data.
• Update all the statements and ensure that all transactions are accurately documented in the system.
• Manage and maintain petty-cash transactions to ensure records are accurate.
• Contributes to the different reports design as delegated by line manager to facilitate accurate decision making.
• Deep understanding of the Angolan accounting system and principles
• Good understanding of the Angolan Banking system
• Knowledgeable in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Knowledge of working with an ERP system
• Communication (Verbal and written)
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills