World Trade Center Luanda (WTCL) is recruiting for the position of Office Manager in charge for Public Relations (PR) and Office Management (OM). Main responsibilities are related to evaluating information and communication strategies of the company to the public, clients and other stakeholders, promoting and ensuring the information flow within the company, cooperating in the planning and coordination of the company activity and dealing with administrative issues.
The person should perform the following tasks:
- Plan communication initiatives (interviews, website, media releases, declarations to the media, cooperate in the preparation, editing and production of newsletters, pamphlets, brochures, etc) including budgeting;
- Represent the company in front of third parties;
- Write letters, prepare visual aids and presentations;
- Organize and coordinate events such as conferences, seminars, visits, exhibitions, etc.
- Production and management of the company documents (invoices, payments, etc.) and assist with the production of annual reports, corporate profiles, etc.