Duties and responsibilities:
• Writing work contracts based on templates (in Portuguese and English) and liaising with the HR Department on specific clarifications on contracts.
• Assist the team in providing legal, structural and regulatory advice in all areas of general commercial and corporate finance/project finance law with focus on Angola.
• Supporting Legal due diligence processes and ad-hoc administrative tasks in the Legal Department
• Perform short internal legal translations English to Portuguese and vice versa.
Are you interested in enhancing your legal career in an International & dynamic environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application to the attention of Ms. Rose Anto. Only direct applications with CV and motivational letter in English will be considered. All applications will be treated as confidential.
UNIQUA Consulting GmbH is recruiting for one of its clients, an international company active in the field of shared services, an experienced and highly motivated
Attorney at Law (M/F) - Portuguese & English speaking
The ideal candidate should be a team player, with a precise and expedite working style, someone who is a loyal, reliable and trust-worthy individual. The successful candidate will be an Angolan National, self-motivated and hands-on, committed to working with a small Legal team. The final candidate will be based in Luanda offices and reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel of the Angolan Legal Department.
Skills and specifications:
• University Degree in Law including the final certification from the Angolan Law Organization or University Degree in Law from a Portuguese or a Brazilian University.
• At least about 3 yrs of work experience in a law firm or a consulting firm.
• A team player, self-motivated and assertive person with pleasant manners and willingness to learn and enhance knowledge in the Legal field.
• Capable of taking responsibilities during absence of senior team members.
• Ability to work precisely and well-organised.
• Ability to work closely with public institutions independently.
• Very good MS Office skills (word, excel, outlook).
• Some national travel activity up to 20% as business requires.
• Fluency in English and Portuguese (excellent verbal and writing skills).