- To insure the safe keeping for documents, in accordance with defined rules for good document conservation and
security (humidity, fire detection).
- To educate user to the respect of document originals (no food and drink).
Methods and Organisation SERVICES:
- To write and implement procedures for all activities under its responsibility, in accordance with TEPA rules and
- To manage interfaces with other departments regarding documentation management (follow of RFM, documents
modification and update).
- To implement and manage documentation tools.
- To liaise with LDC of Asset (DB 17, DB 32) as described in the workflow of PRODOM.
- To keep informed with the Headquarter regarding the rules and practise in documentation management.
Documentation Tools SERVICES:
- To implement and manage documentation tools including PRODOM EDMS system.
- To ensure that documents are updated regularly and accessible with ITV premises.
- To organise and insure assistance and training for DCC and user on documentation tools.
Paper filing / Archives SERVICES:
- To organize the filing for paper documents under DCC responsibility (Operation procedures, Exploitation documents
- To insure integrity of paper documentation filed.
- To insure that Document Controller are trained as key user for all documentation tools.
- To assist Document Controller for preparing training support documents.
- In coordination with DCC of Assets, to manage and organise regular training session for all users working with
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)