Já só tem 33 dias para se candidatar
• Identify new business opportunities in country of operation: Angola;
• Write investment proposals;
• Participate in the structuring and negotiating of investments;
• Monitor the operational and financial performance of portfolio investments;
• Arrange Exits.
• Establish, build and maintain productive relationships with clients, the private business community, banks in Angola and the region;
• Keep abreast of market developments and business conditions in Angola and the region.
• CFA, MA in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Management.
• More than 5 year experience in the financial sector with a proven track record in developing and executing successful transactions, preferably in the area of SME and/or corporate credit in Angola, private equity or investment management business in Angola.
• In-depth understanding and knowledge of the Angolan business environment and key players.
• Ability to work in teams, deliver high quality work within deadlines, and to meet team objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and develop relationships.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation skills – fluency in English and Portuguese.
• Be native and based in Angola.
Investment fund opening in Angola