As Learning and Development Coordinator you'll manage the day-to-day delivery of learning and development including managing the L&D calendar, scheduling and organising training & development events, and monitoring attendance, completion and feedback.
• Our ideal candidate will have a Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related areas.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in HR/Training, Strong organisational skills – attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritise effectively.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Ability to problem solve including strong use of initiative.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Angolan nationality is a must.
• Native portuguese speaker and advanced level of english.
• Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
• Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
• Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs.
• Inform employees about training options.
• Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom. instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
• Track and report on training outcomes.
• Provide feedback to program participants and management.
• Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
• Maintain employee training records.
• Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
• Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers.
• Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
• Keep current on training design and methodology.
O Grupo Webcor estabeleceu-se no Zaire em 1978. As suas maiores operações consistem no mercado Angolano, onde actuam em parceria com a empresa AngoAlissar.
Há mais de 25 anos no mercado Angolano, a AngoAlissar é hoje uma das maiores empresas de distribuição alimentar no país, estando responsável por mais de 300 marcas nacionais e internacionais. Hoje, somos líderes em matérias-primas e bens de grande consumo, bem como o principal importador de alimentos, operando em 12 províncias e empregando mais de 2200 pessoas em todas as operações.