• Responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them.
• Accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking.
• Managing building maintenance, including heating, air conditioning and any maintenance related matters.
• Responsible for the smooth operation, coordination and supervision of the office.
• Process incoming and outgoing mails.
• Manage the stock of small supplies for offices.
• Manage the entrances and exits to the premises, including the employees and visitors.
• Manage drivers, cars fleet and its services.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Quality and cost driven.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Negotiation skills
• Basic understanding of vehicle mechanics.
• Basic understanding of maintenance.
• Bachelor degree with 3 to 4 years managerial experience.
• English and Portuguese Speaker.
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decadesmanaging a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services