Já só tem 32 dias para se candidatar
Retail and Operations:
• Review and analyze sales statistics for each retail store and provide required directions and advice on how to continue to increase sales.
• Continuously monitor agents' sales patterns and develop "Performance-Related Pay Models," considering factors such as: payments for best sales agents, local income levels, our product pricing and prices of competitors.
• Conduct field analysis and map territories to expand network through agents, new retail stores set-up.
• Ensure Company standards are met across Retail, Marketing and Customer Service.
• Ensure to safely organize payments for all winnings, especially those related to larger payments for big winners.
• Assist the Operation Manager to propose and organize marketing campaigns to the demographic present in the country/area. Assist in arranging any campaigns in regarding winners.
• Conduct market studies to collect customer feedback and generate reports on the findings for the Product and Marketing teams.
• Conduct reviews of the competitors in the given country and produce quarterly reports on their Business actions (product, pricing, marketing etc.).
• Recruit local agents: normally estimated to range from 400 agents/Cycle. Ensure retention of agents through ongoing training and motivation as well as assistance with choice of best points of sale.
• Tailor or draft training to the specific project/product launch. Ensure to train all agents and staff on any new product releases.
• Provide full training on product, cross-selling techniques and ticket printing machines.
• Act as a role model and train local retail managers on the full scope of Managerial skills.
• Previous experience in Gambling industry is highly preferred
• Experience in managing large groups of people on commission-based scheme
• Successfully completed university at a BA or Masters degree
• Excellent oral and written English and Portuguese
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Strong analytical skills and can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture
• Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative and independent working style
• Capacity to readily adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
• Experience gained preferably across emerging markets (optional)
Success criteria for the role includes: Versatility, management and leadership skills, business knowledge as well as targeted achievements (work ethics and discipline).
We continue our strong footprint expansion across the African continent and our aim is to build strong Operation Teams in every location we establish our business. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager who will work directly with the Operation Manager in Angola and commercial based local team.
You will have direct accountability for local retail staff and agents as well as have direct impact in supporting the Operation Manager in all local business divisions across Sales and Retail. This role offers great career prospective locally or internationally