An excellent opportunity where you will play an integral part of the business decision-making process. You will develop analytics and understanding, create insights and drive action plans for the Cluster Top, Cluster Sales, Cluster Marketing and CENTNM; helping Maersk Line and Safmarine achieve and maintain a competitive leadership position in the market.
You will thrive in an environment with many different stakeholders and will build trusted relationships across the organisational layers and functions. In addition, you will further enhance your understanding of the market and customer drivers and develop in-depth knowledge of the competitor and industry trends.
• Adopt and communicate string strategies to the cluster and enhance execution.
• Local Uptake Management execution and optimisation.
• Ensure the sales pipeline is aligned with trade needs.
• Engage with CENTNM and Cluster Sales on pricing feedback, compliance and recommendations.
• Engage with CENTNM and Cluster Sales on market feedback and recommendations.
• Engage with CENTNM and Cluster Sales on business development opportunities around customer and product segments.
• Ensure compliance with all commercial processes.
• Identify competitive trends and provide sound recommendations accordingly.
All the interesed candidates should please post their positions till the 31st March, via the following Maersk link: http://mlrepa11.crb.apmoller.net:8030/vacancies/publication?pinst=005056A569991EE4B0B7B633FF02D877
Who we are looking for:
• Deep insights into Maersk Line and Safmarine products, trades and yield optimisation.
• Proficient in consulting techniques, research, analysis and assessment of information and dissemination and communication of insights to key decision-makers.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work systematically with an energetic, positive mind-set and attitude.
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English and [language].
• Minimum  years’ experience in Trade & Marketing or commercial function.
• Bachelor degree or above.