As an HR Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support to the human resources department by processing and maintaining employee records through the Human Resource Information System.
Duties include (but not limited to) the following:
• Maintain up-to-date employee records by processing employee status changes, completing on-boarding and processing hires in timely fashion.
• Complete and manage onboarding and exit process, including all forms, verifications, enrollments, and terminations.
• Establish and maintain accurate employee personnel records, files and time-off/absence request tracking, keeping all information current for both active and terminated employees. Maintain organizational charts and employee directory.
• Process payroll on excel.
• Degree in Human Resources, Management or related discipline.
• 3+ years’ experience in HR ops.
• Effective decision making skills.
• Proficient and familiar with human resources information systems.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
• Maintain dependable communication.
• Angolan nationality.
Empresa líder em Distribuição / Comércio a Grosso / Comércio a Retalho