Confidential - Luanda, Luanda
Já só tem 13 dias para se candidatar
Oferta aberta até
Número de vagas
Descrição da função
- Act as a point of reference between the company and the banks and coordinate with the different entities to present an accurate cash position report and handle treasury activities relating to the cash operations.
- Reviews daily and monthly reports of the bank statements and cash position to prevent any cash-flow shortage.
- Liaises with banks to ensure availability of funds and banking facilities
- Controls account payables for local vendors, under approval of relevant stakeholders, to ensure on-time payment preventing any risk of additional cost.
- Reviews and audits customer payments to prevent fraud
- Reconciliation of bank account to ensure proper finance records are maintained
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Basic understanding of macro economic markets and exchange rates
- Good understanding of the banking system of Angola
- Knowledgeable in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Communication (Verbal and written)
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Integrity: High degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure whilst staying calm and patient
Nome do empregador
Sobre a nossa empresa