• Review resourcing needs of the respective business areas and develop recruitment strategies for the organization and define sourcing channels.
• Develop the annual workforce plan of the organisation working with the HCBPs.
• Review sources and quality of applications for vacant positions and ensure that all required sourcing channels (internal and external) are adequately utilised in search for suitable candidates.
• Review all job adverts for identified and approved job slots ensuring that they are in line with Standard Bank’s guidelines.
• Continually review recruitment and selection procedures to ensure they align with best practice and serve as a guide to interviewers and others involved in the recruitment process.
• Ensures there is an annual approved Workforce plan in place, and supporting Business proactively according to the Workforce plan.
• Builds a strong relationship with recruitment partners to ensure a proper understanding of the unique talent requirements. Monitors them to ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to and manage vendor relationship to deliver quality service to the Bank
• Managing and driving internal and external recruitment governance process, to ensuring audit readiness at all times.
• SLA management, ensuring recruitment deadlines from HRCs and Business are met
• Supports recruitment process by working with the team in up skilling Line Managers in competency based interviewing skills and in the use of the Peoplefluent software, monitors the efficacy and enforces compliance.
• Effective co-ordination and management of a structured recruitment and selection process by utilizing the Peoplefluent software (job boards, applicant tracking system, recruitment campaigns etc) to identify qualified candidates.
o This includes advertising and short listing roles, the screening of candidates to evaluate credentials, and ensure skill sets are matched to approved vacancies.
o Responsible for the maintenance of all Resourcing documents, forms and template on the Bank’s intranet
• Managing the international recruitment process/prospects in diaspora.
• Managing and updating JDs and competency frameworks needed for interviews and the entire Recruitment process.
• Managing the interviewing process by coordinating and developing competent interview panels
• Developing and maintaining a robust and diverse of passive applicants
• Review trends in talent management and develop Talent Management Framework and Strategy in alignment with corporate strategy
• Develop policies and guidelines for talent management/development and advise business units on application of relevant policies for developing employees and nurturing talent within the organization.
• Coordinate Talent Development programmes, building alignment with the local and talent pool management schemes and lead the Groups Leadership Talent Management Programme including Talent Accounting, Talent Demand and Supply Planning and Succession Readiness Management.
• Identify critical competencies and jobs for optimal business performance and work with the line to identify possible successors.
• Put in place internal mobility programmes and skill enhancement schemes including project participation, job rotation, secondment, etc, and create an effective system to monitor and track the performance of staff on these initiatives.
• Facilitate the end-to-end processes pertaining to Talent Management.
• Analyse and consolidate Talent Maps (Managerial and Non-managerial) bank-wide.
• Implementation of Graduate Talent and Graduate Trainee Program across SIB.
• Implement succession planning processes and procedures in conjunction with HR BP & BUH.
• In partnership with key stakeholders participate in the development and implementation of action plans to improve employee satisfaction, motivation and retention of key staff.
• Co-ordinates Talent sourcing in the group through internal and external channels.
• Workforce Planning
• Recruitment channels, technology, and networking
• Quick to assimilate and integrate new information.
• On-boarding and day one readiness
• Compensation & Benefits
• Skills gap analysis