This is a manager level role in which the appointed individual will be tasked with the on-going production support to business and the management of change within the production environment of the business they support, in respect of the Reconciliations function across all ROA countries, and will include:
- Research business opportunities and present potential areas of growth.
- Keep abreast of reconciliation best practise and market trends.
- Liaise with all the ROA country application SMEs (including but not limited to Core Banking Platforms) in order to understand planned future upstream system changes that could impact the recons environment.
- Review and approve planned changes to the Intellimatch production environment.
- Consult with the ROA country IT RtB support in respect of resolving ROA reconciliations production issues.
- Liaise with SA IT RtB support in the case of ROA recon production issues that have been identified which are not resolvable in-country.
- Investigate and analyse ROA recons business problems.
- Help facilitate root cause analysis in respect of ROA recon production issues detected.
- Identify operational improvements to recons business processes, data management and Intellimatch across ROA.
- Act as a consultant on large change projects which could/will impact the recon environment and represent the ROA business interest.
- Establish MIS reporting across ROA Recons function