The MCS Site Quality Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Engineering degree in an appropriate engineering subject or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in QE role, Engineering and Construction phases of Oil & Gas/ Subsea projects, including at least 4 years of Site experience.
- Good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills. Proven capability of working in a matrix environment.
- Willing to work at a detail level.
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and energetic individual, able to work on own initiative
- Solid knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector, in particular subsea
- Angolan nationality (Preferential)