In order to succeed, your profile should have:
• Degree in accounting or finance.
• 2-3 years experience as chief accountant in a medium size organization.
• Consolidation in an international enviroment.
• Accuracy, attention to detail and proactivity.
• Ability to communicate well and to work autonomously.
• Fluent in English is essential. Good level of french or Portuguese is a Plus.
• Computer literate with knowledge of IT tools (HFM, XL, Word, Powerpoint).
Sodexo is operating in Angola for more than 20 years providing Catering, Housekeeping, Laundry and Facilities Management services mainly to Oil & Gas companies on its remote site locations.
We are looking for a Chief Accountant with the following responsabilities:
• CLEAR Project Leader
• Ensure the accuracy of P&L and balance sheet data of the entity.
• Prepare group financial reporting, ensure that accounting data are properly reported in to the management account, ensure the accuracy of the non financial KPI.
• Prepare statutory reporting in accordance with local regulations.
• Assist the country finance manager in preparation of forecasts, budgets and 3 year financial plans.
• Analyze/comment the past and the future performance reported in P&L (Sales, profitability…), balance sheet (working capital…), cash flow…
• Propose any improvement on tools/systems to streamline administrative work load and meet deadlines.
• Provide transversal analysis required such as supply chain, IS&T, Commercial, personnel.
• Conduct Ad´hoc studies related to operations performance.
• Visit remote sites to control inventories.
• Manage a team of 6 persons working in Accounts and Finance.
• Repor tinto HFM/HE (Interco/Actuals