Scope of the SERVICE:
The SERVICE shall be performed within TEPA's Engineering and Construction Division (hereinafter called "DT/EPT"). The
performance of the SERVICE shall consist on the achievement of the following:
- Ensure that the facilities are in compliance with the specification of HSE and internal rules
SIM of ANGOLA,
- Ensure that the HSE rules are respected by giving example and professionalism. Reports all anomalies,
- Ensure the validity of HSE certificates of all personnel at Site (Medical Certificate, BST, HUET, )
- Available to be a Duty Officers of EPT,
- Maintain support on geodesy, topography, charting, survey and positioning for all affiliate's entities.
- Maintain technical watch on Survey speciality.
- Maintain experience feedback to the headquarters.
Technical activities :
- Define survey systems and equipments required for all positioning activities (drilling, installation,
- Prepare the survey & mapping elements in connection with operations conducted by the affiliate,
- Select and plan with contractors the resources required to ensure these operations, follow up of contractor
equipments and personnel,
- Organize supervision and QA/QC for all positioning, inspection survey and metrology operations,
- Ensure the technical & operational support to vessels in dynamic positioning in particular during
mobilization & calibration sequences,
- Update charts and databases for exploration, development and production installations on regular basis,
- Ensure technical management of existing positioning and metrology contracts, follow-up corresponding
- Get involved into contracts establishment,
- Participate to meetings with local authorities,
- Be the key contact for COMPANY and COMPANY's headquarters for positioning activities, geodesy,
charting, topography and survey taking place in the affiliate,
- Follow-up and manage training of Junior Surveyors.
Técnico de Higiene e Segurança no Trabalho (M/F) | 6 VAGAS para Empresa angolana no ramo de prestação de serviços de Gestão de resíduos, limpeza urbana e sensibilização ambiental que se encontra em grande crescimento, pretende recrutar profissionais com o seguinte perfil: