SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
- Management of the Procurement and Construction activities needed for the realization of projects managed
by EPT/SUB/TVX Service.
- Preparation and review of the Marine Installation procedures for the projects managed by EPT/SUB/TVX
- Ensure compliance of above activities with specifications, safety and environmental procedures.
- Undertake technical audits of contractors / suppliers as needed
- Verification of all the lifting arrangement for jumper installation and other asset needs to be installed by
EPT/SUB (Subsea Construction Department).
- In charge of the doc control for the EPT/SUB/TVX Scope of Work
The scope of the SERVICE consists also in:
- Ensure that materials Procurement, Equipment Testing, Construction and Marine Installation necessary for
the realization of EPT/SUB/TVX projects are performed within technical specifications, quality, HSE standards,
on time and budget.
- Ensure the marine installation activities are prepared, reviewed and enforced for projects activities and
- Prepare the procedure for particular operation
- Prepare the task plan for the specific operation
- Review of the procedure performed by contractors
- Propose technical solution
- In charge of the Cargo Barge mobilisation at quay side in coordination with FSV Support Engineer
- Coordination with CONTRACTOR for the CB loading
- Preparing presentation to explain to the management the procedure and the technical's choices
This SERVICE requires the following interface to be followed:
- Reporting directly to head EPT/SUB/TVX who is the main point of contact for the interface with other entity
- Internal: Every EPT Division services, Field Support Vessels and Cargo Barge/AHTS, DSV, Drilling RIG and
FPSOs on TEPA Blocks
- External: All Contractors, suppliers, shipping agents in direct liaison with procurement, construction and
installation and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- To guarantee, within his activity and responsibility area, the good realisation of works in accordance with the
procedures, project specifications, Company and Affiliate's General Specifications and HSE reference system.
- To assist EPT/SUB Project Engineers for the Procurement & Construction (supply, material testing, FAT, SIT)
and Marine Installation activities of the different projects managed by ITV/SUB Department.
- To directly manage small projects, as a Project Engineer.
- To write clear scope of works, procedures, instructions to enable the Contractor to carry out their work safely
- To ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information presented to the Contractor.
- To exercise good judgement when selecting and ordering equipment and ensure specification is up to date
- Verify technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and drawings and prefabrication at Contractors
- Follow-up inspection and construction activities on work site directly or through third party.
- Act as the interface between Subsea (SUB) and Field Operations for the handover of new / modified systems.
- Anticipate potential problems; track material orders and ensure delivery schedule in line with planning.
- To verify quality of Contractor equipment to ensure it is dispatched fit for intended service.
- To liaise with Operations personnel in the preparation of delicate or critical works.
- To ensure quality and good engineering practice is maintained, being flexible but also strict when required to
ensure the fundamental objectives of the project.
- To guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and