SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in ensuring inspection of DB17 subsea facilities (subsea wells, manifolds, flowlines,
sealines, riser towers, flexible risers) in compliance with integrity policy.
This SERVICE requires liaison between Company entities and Contractors for the preparation and execution of the
PREPARATION / IMPLEMENTATION OF SUBSEA INSPECTION PLANS:
- Compile and maintain an up to date register for subsea production facilities (subsea wells, manifolds,
flowlines, sealines, riser towers, flexible risers).
- Prepare the Inspection Plans (written scheme of inspection) for this equipment in compliance with our
integrity policy and Company Rules.
- Issue the procedures and task plans of intervention for subsea inspection and monitoring activities.
- Manage the Inspection Plans scheduling with the dedicated Data Base (CMMS SAP system, CREDO).
- Schedule the subsea inspection operations in relation with Offshore subsea supervisors and DT/EPT.
- Supervise the subsea inspection operations on Site (FPSO and Field Support Vessel). Ensure that Inspections
and Non Destructive Testing are fully implemented by contracted companies in compliance with the relevant
Safety Rules, Inspection Plans and Technical Procedures.
- Ensure that cathodic protection monitoring program is fully implemented and assess the results
- Report the inspection findings (equipment condition, observations, measurements) with pre-defined
Inspection Reports and dedicated Data Base (CMMS SAP, CREDO).
MANAGEMENT OF SUBSEA EQUIPMENT INTEGRITY:
- Assess the accuracy of the inspection results and analyze the inspection findings.
- Propose corrective or preventive actions (modification of inspection plan, material selection, design of
equipment, coating, cathodic protection, operating conditions, corrosion inhibition).
- Issue the recommendations for maintenance actions or interventions using the dedicated Data Base (CMMS
SAP, CREDO) and ensure they are completed with the adequate level of priority.
- Ensure that repair / modifications / procurement of equipment comply with the relevant company rules,
technical specifications, codes and norms
- Analyse the formal feed back (REX) and propose evolution of the client subsea integrity policy in order to
take it into account.
MANAGEMENT OF SUBSEA INSPECTION ENTITY:
- Prepare the OPEX budget regarding DB17 subsea inspection operations.
- Ensure the coaching for 1 or 2 junior subsea inspectors.