SCOPE of the SERVICE:
In charge of the QA/QC for activities performed by Subsea Department (EPT/SUB) within specific repair / construction
projects, namely engineering, construction and installation, for all offshore assets operate:
- Engineering and preparation, based in offshore Angola Head Office:
o Review of Contractor's QA/QC procedures and specifications applicable to worksites, including final
documentation and certification files,
o Participate to the development of the task packs preparation files (Piping / Structure)
o Validate the QA/QC Plan, the level of NDT controls and the qualification for the NDT personnel,
o Develop general and specific QA/QC procedures, in accordance with Company specifications.
o Ensure / manage the timely review made by specialists of documents (engrg / proc / fab)
o Follow-up / ensure the quality of work performed by Doc Controller.
- Onshore QA/QC activities, on the basis of visits to worksites:
o QA/QC audits on Contractor yards, eg: Service Quality Meeting (SQM)
o Follow-up of the execution of the action plans issued after the SQMs
o Quality tours on Contractors yards to check pre-fabrication/welding completion quality
o Manage the third party mobilization (e.g. "Institut de soudure") for crucial phases of the construction
o Insure Contractor compliance to the QA/QC requirements for documentation filling, material and control
traceability, material reception, storage and preservation,
o Insure compliance at worksites for QA/QC reporting of materiel anomalies,
o Control and validate the progress for QA/QC activities on worksites.
- Offshore QA/QC activities, on the basis site survey:
o Be responsible for the quality of all the construction jobs performed on Angola assets
under the ITV division supervision.
o Supervise all QA/QC activities performed for construction/installation on these assets.,
o Liaise with the relevant Contractor QA/QC Representatives as well as for interfaces with FPSOs, Block 3 and
Contractors HSE representatives,
o Review and valid the tracking system in place for the As Built preparation and records,
o Review all NDT and certification files, including the documentation from the Vendors, and contractor.
During the onshore preparation/fabrication works, he/she is based at the office, in charge of:
- Validation of Contractor QA/QC procedures and specifications for worksite and sites,
- Development of the Company QA/QC procedures applicable at worksites
- Review and validate the derogation requests issued by Contractor, as required,
- Review, comment and update the pre-commissioning files developed by EP Contractor,
- Review and inputs to the offshore preparation works, including:
o Review of the task packs dossiers,
o Review of the NDT plan,
o Validation of the preliminary work permits and associated task packs.
- Review of the procedures developed by Contractor,
- Knowledge of Company SIMOPS procedures, bridging with procedures developed by Contractor for all
offshore construction activities,
- Develop the templates for QA/QC Reporting in accordance to the Company requirements,
During the offshore activities, based at the office, but with periodic visits onboard the offshore assets. In charge of:
- Coordination of all QA/QC maters on worksites, in relation with Contractor Representatives,
- Coordination of the pre-commissioning offshore and hand over of Systems/Sub-systems to the
- Review of the work permits before submission to the Exploitation Team,
- Input and assistance to the HU Preparation Leader for finalisation of pre-commissioning task packs,
Main communication lines
- Internal to Company: All DT/EPT/SUB project engineers / managers, Head of Department DT/ITV/Subsea.
- External to Company: Contractor QA/QC leader (head office and worksite), Contractors QA/QC
representatives on site
- BOSIET HUET,