Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in assisting the COMPANY's Technical Authority in the processing of Requests For Modifications (RFM)
and in supervising outsourced engineering studies concerning to the Structure discipline.
The SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
To realize or supervise engineering activities in its discipline:
- To perform and verify structure calculation notes and drawings, to assist the piping engineers on the definition of
the equipment layout drawings, isometric drawings, piping support.
Inspection and Control SERVICES :
- To check technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and documents.
- To initiate proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns.
Communication SERVICES :
- To liaise with COMPANY's personnel involved in the RFM processing and works.
- To liaise with COMPANY's subcontractor to coordinate availability and suitability of deliveries.
- To participate to RFM kick-off and progress meetings.
- To liaise and support Contractors representative for site surveys.
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objective of the project.
- To take part in the training of Angolan junior engineers.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)