Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in assisting the COMPANY's Technical Authority (Structures Discipline) in the processing of Requests For
Modifications (RFM) and in supervising outsourced engineering studies.
The SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
To realize or supervise engineering activities in its discipline:
- Assure the respect of the technical rules on construction discipline (correct usage of TOTAL's General Specifications)
in piping, metal working and structure, in the ambit of modifications requests and projects coming from the Assets.
- Assist the project and design engineers and work coordinators.
- Plan your work schedule.
- Perform site surveys.
- Draft plans for call for tender in piping, structure or metal working.
- Draft the necessary list of materials & MTO.
- Draft Isometrics and propose alternative pipe routings and piping supports
- Participate in the filing of plans emitted by the Design Office.
- Participate in the updating of as-built plans.
Inspection and Control SERVICES:
- To check technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and documents.
- To initiate proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns.
- To liaise with COMPANY's personnel involved in the RFM processing and works.
- To participate to RFM kick-off and progress meetings.
- To liaise and support Contractors representative for site surveys.
- To take part in the training of Angolan junior engineers.