Scope of the SERVICE:
- To ensure Contractor compliance to the QA/QC requirements as per Contract Document, Specification, Company
and International rules of painting/PFP/thermal insulation and
- To ensure Rex "attitude"
The SERVICE encompasses multiple parts in different work locations and working with different contractors with varies level
of QA/QC awareness, detailed here after:
- To ensure that the HSE rules are respected by giving example and professionalism. Reports all anomalies.
- To ensure the validity of HSE certificates of all personnel at Site (Medical Certificate, BST, HUET, ).
- To ensure that Company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) rules and well as applicable local and international
HSE regulations are in place and followed by Contractor/Sub-Contractor during paint/PFP/thermal insulation works.
- To verify compliance of Contractor/Sub-contractor documentation with contractual documents/Company
- To review Contractor/Sub-contractor quality management system and quality control plan.
- To assure that all requirements for Painting/PFP/Thermal insulation application are to be complied with.
- To monitor, on a routine basis, the application of Contractor/Sub-contractor procedures and Quality Control
activities, in addition to the specific Hold and Witness points identified in the Quality Plans.
- To attend Contractor/Sub-contractor quality and inspection meetings and review Contractor/Sub-contractor quality
and inspection reports and quality report book.
- To audit the Quality Management system of Contractor or Sub-contractor and Vendor.
- To issue and manage NCR if necessary.
- To perform inspection of equipment, consumables, storage, etc, onshore and offshore on a routine basis and during
the performance of the various works.
- To monitor at second level the Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Contractor/Sub-Contractor.
- To perform inspections and tests, destructive and non destructive, to validate Quality Control of Contractors/Sub-
- To check and review reports and data from Contractor.
- To check that all personnel acting on behalf of Contractor/Sub-contractor as quality inspectors or surveyors are
suitably qualified for the intended tasks.
- To check that all personnel acting on behalf of Contractor/Sub-contractor as operators are suitably qualified for the
- To share "good painting/PFP/Thermal insulation practice" and participate to the general improvement of
painting/PFP/thermal insulation activities.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)