Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in preparing and presenting technical dossiers concerning the detailed Engineering of projects, in order to
assist the Project Manager in coordinating the development of the Project engineering. The services will also guarantee good
performances of works in compliance with procedures, and with safety & environment criteria, while optimizing costs and
lead times and ensure a technical auditing function over service providers and construction personnel.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly
the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting
- Provide technical assistance and advice to the Project Manager by developing and coordinating the required
Engineering studies/ Operations Project.
- Measure Quality of studies and assistance confirming consistency with engineering development principles.
Efficient progress in achievement of satisfactory studies and technical reports.
- Prepare the PEP document & subsequent call for tender.
- Project planning and budget evaluation and reporting.
- Measure Quality of studies. Efficient progress in gaining approval of said dossiers. Consistency with:
- Coordinate the preparation of reporting on technical matters.
- Ensure timely issue of high quality reports.
- Keep permanent contact with Contractor (s) on engineering matters.
- Control the daily reports / Cost Control / Planning Progress.
- Draw-up the feed-back reports.
- Ensure an efficiency relationship with Contractor(s) and propose follow-up methodology (e.g. KPIs).
- To be constantly informed of all activities in the Engineering Department of the project in order to replace
the Engineering Manager in his absence.
- Continuity of action in case of absence of the Engineering Manager, Quality of information & communication.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection and reporting of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule
Communication activities Services:
- BOSIET HUET,