Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists of assisting Project Manager in areas of Planning, Reporting, Cost Control, Contract
Management and Personnel Management.
The purposes of the SERVICE are:
- To ensure that all activities will be delivered safely completion of project, in accordance with Company's standard
of quality, on schedule and within budget.
- To ensure that all stake holders, internally and externally getting timely and accurate information.
- To ensure that the HSE rules are respected by giving example and professionalism. Reports all anomalies.
- To ensure the validity of HSE certificates of all personnel at Site (Medical Certificate, BST, HUET, ).
- To assist Project Manager in area of Planning, Reporting, Cost Control, Contract Management and Personnel
- To ensure all activities are well planned in advance by getting early information from DB17 to establish correct
planning and contractual stlump sumgy.
- To establish and follow up bid program.
- To ensure the standardization and consistency through all contracts and its conformity with applicable laws and
- To ensure support to project teams in any contractual issues, such as contract amendments, claims, and disputes.
- To assist on preparation of contractual exhibit/scope related to planning and reporting.
- To review and endorse Contractor's schedule, progress measurement procedure, project control procedure,
invoicing procedure and any other contractual documents related to planning and cost control.
- To follow up physical progress, check and plan review with Contractor on site, conduct planning audit if needed.
- To liaise with Cost Control of Finance Division for progress invoice and accrual for information to be included in the
cost report. This information covers expenditure and cost forecast information and analysis.
- To assist Project Manager to analyze and advice on Change Order with cost and/or schedule impact. Perform
schedule risk analysis with appropriate software such as Primavera or Pertmaster if necessary.
- To organize and carry out budget preparation of the project and assist cost control of ITV to prepare budget of ITV.
- To organize and carry out reporting and presentation of project internally and externally, such as Weekly report,
Monthly Report, and report to Partners or to government.
- To ensure establishment the Project cost control system using Company recommended software (UNISUP),
including system of storage and retrieval of a structured, complete and accessible set of Project budget cost
- To ensure accurate sum assessment of costs associated with variations and the use of a structured system of
calculation for contract and ultimately the overall Project final estimated cost.
- To implement an efficient system of invoice receipt, approval and issue for payment.
- To develop and maintenance a system of storage and retrieval of a structured, complete and accessible set of
Project budget cost records.
- To establish and follow up logistic planning of material required for the Project.
- To manage mobilization and demobilization plan of the CPSP Project's personnel and ensure that all personnel are
in compliance with the requirement set forth in the service contract.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)