Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in coordinating and ensuring liaison between all the required activities, Company entities
and Contractors for the preparation and execution of Piping / Structural WO (Work Order) from issuance to completion, as
well as any Piping / Structural work preparation requested by the RFM coordinator.
The WO may involve all together or separately Piping and Structure works to be executed on COMPANY'S oil and gas
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
Technical SERVICES :
- To write clear scope of works, procedures and instructions to enable the Contractor to carry-out their work safely
- To establish required list of material for the execution of the works.
- To exercise good judgement when selecting and ordering equipment and ensure specification is up to date and
- To track material orders and ensure delivery schedule in line with planning.
- To prepare tender documents and make technical evaluation and comparison of offers received.
- To ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information presented to the Contractor.
- To act as the interface between Construction (PJT) and Field Operations for the handover of new / modified plant
- To liaise with Operations personnel in the preparation of delicate or critical works.
- To ensure quality and good engineering practice is maintained, being flexible but also strict when required to
ensure the fundamental objectives of the project.
- To guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractor and Operations staff; to make necessary arbitration and find
solutions to resolve technical or other difficulties.
- To optimise Contractor resources / efficiency to meet planning milestones and deadlines.
- To provide support to Field Construction Superintendent to realise work on site.
- To represent the Company in regard of business with Vendors, Contractors and Suppliers.
- To ensure document and drawing database update; issue feedback report on important projects.
- To maintain files and records for review by Company auditors.
- To guarantee that a Risk analysis is performed prior to the start of any work.
- To assure that works are performed in complete accordance with Company Rules and Specifications.
Inspection and Control SERVICES :
- To verify quality of Contractor equipment to ensure it is despatched fit for intended service.
- To verify technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and drawings and prefabrication at Contractors
Communication SERVICES :
- To participate on site when required on 'Kick off Meetings'.
- To participate to regular progress coordination and shutdown preparation meetings.
- To follow-up 'invitations to tender' and organise clarification meetings.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)