The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
- EPT/SUB planning, including FSV, DSV and Cargo Barge/AHTS planning.
- Providing planning support to SUB/WELL JUMPER MANAGER, EPT/SUB/FSV SUPERINTENDENT &
SUB/DSV SUPERINTENDENT for the fabrication & installation planning
- Acting as primary interface between contractor planning departments and the company project team.
- Monitorings contractors' schedules, performance and reports.
- Handling project reporting and providing support to Department communication.
This SERVICE requires liaison:
- Internal: MHSEQ, EPT/PRS Offshore Vessels & construction sites, FCP and B17, other blocks;
- External: All CONTRACTORs and SUPPLIERS, in direct liaison with procurement, construction and
installation and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- To issue when applicable, coordinate and distribute Department reports ("tableau de bord", monthly
reports, weekly reports (if necessary) and other specific reports).
- To provide support in actions related to Department communication, ensuring consistency of presentations
and managing information release requests from contractors.
- To review and analyse contractors' scheduling and planning documents (procedures, reports, etc).
- To monitor the progress of Department activities.
- To elaborate a management-type plan.
- To verify and follow main milestones.
- To identify and analyse potential delays and propose corrective actions.
- To verify the critical path.
- To provide a continuous and timely flow of information.