Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in assisting the COMPANY's "Piping - Valves - Vessels" Technical Authority in the processing of Requests
For Modifications (RFM) and in supervising outsourced engineering studies and Structure discipline.
The SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
To realize or supervise engineering activities in its discipline:
- To participate in the preparation of piping & equipment layout drawings, isometric drawings, metallic structure
calculations and drawings etc..
- To prepare piping equipment datasheets and MTO's, structure material MTO, make technical evaluation of tenders
in close cooperation with COMPANY'S Contracts Department.
- To guarantee the good execution of engineering studies in accordance with Total E&P Company Rules and General
- To ensure Total E&P Angola rules, procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection requirements
are respected in engineering studies deliverables.
- To guarantee the realization of work in accordance with safety, operability and maintainability requirements;
- To follow up procedures and instructions to be executed by COMPANY'S Subcontractors in a safe and efficient
- To liaise with other departments in order to ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work are met: Project &
Construction department, HSE-Cost & Planning department, Field Operations department, etc..
Inspection and Control SERVICES :
- To check technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and documents.
- To initiate proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns.
Communication SERVICES :
- To liaise with COMPANY's personnel involved in the RFM processing and works.
- To liaise with COMPANY's subcontractor to coordinate availability and suitability of deliveries.
- To participate to RFM kick-off and progress meetings.
- To liaise and support Contractors representative for site surveys.
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objective of the project.
- To take part in the training of Angolan junior engineers.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)