The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
- Being in charge of the supervision of Field Support Vessels fleet, DSV and cargo barge with associated tug;
- Coordinating onshore and offshore operations to insure the best use of the offshore means and reduction the
This SERVICE requires liaison:
- Internal: SUB (TRAV, WJ, GEOM, FSV, DSV), PJT, EPT/PRS Offshore Vessels & construction sites, FCP
and B17, other blocks;
- External: All CONTRACTORs and SUPPLIERS, in direct liaison with procurement, construction and
installation and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- Follow-up of onshore and offshore construction activities;
- Interface and coordination between EPT/SUB services (Travaux, Well jumper, FSV, DSV and Geomatic/Survey)
- Ensure products are delivered as per schedule and busget to offshore means
- Be in charge of the mobilization of offshore means, products load-out and seafastening, and demobilization
- Edit operations procedure;
- Act as Offshore Manager or Shift Supervisor on spot in case of offshore personnel issue.
- BOSIET HUET,