Scope of the SERVICE:
The SERVICE consists in coordinating and supervising any kind of work (piping, structure, electrical, instrumentation,
scaffolding, HVAC, etc) executed by Contractors on Company oil and gas installations, in order to execute COMPANY'S
Request For Modifications (RFM), Work Order (WO), or a Project.
The SERVICE also consists in managing all Offshore interfaces between OIM (Offshore Installations Manager) and all other
parties involved in the execution of the works, as well as warranting that works are executed in accordance with COMPANY
Specifications, engineering drawings, specifications, construction procedures, safety and environmental rules and good
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
- To implement of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and in particular the
COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management system);
- HSE services:
a. Control that working area is fit for the WORK,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control the resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and Initiation of the resulting
- To manage and supervise numerous and diverse construction activities simultaneously including basic structure and
piping works, industrial construction for new Projects of modifications as well as repairs on existing
- To apply clear policies and general rules in order to have a coherent and homogeneous Construction Team
- To manage a team of construction supervisors of different disciplines and organize the execution of the WORK.
- To manage of planning and resources allocation in between the disciplines and contractors to optimize the
execution of the WORK while ensuring compliance with procedures, specification and remedial actions.
- To generate alternatives approaches and initiate construction solutions.
- To give clear instructions and responsibilities to enable personal fulfil their function with confidence.
- To ensure that all members of the team are aware that in addition to quality and good engineering practice,
planning, meeting deadlines and cost must be a permanent concern.
- To guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental
- To make necessary arbitration between different disciplines, the only criteria being the benefit of the overall
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objective of the project.
- To maintain good motivation and moral within the Team.
- To liaise with Safety, Cost, and Planning and Administration sections to improve effectiveness of the Team.
- To liaise and support Vendor / Contractor representative for site survey and work visits.
Inspection and Control SERVICES:
- To inspect and control of the WORK execution in all respects to the procedures, specifications, safety and
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work
- To assume Liaison between COMPANY'S construction Department (PJT) and the field operations for the handover
of new / modified plant and systems subsequent to RFM or WO.
- To liaise with vendors and contractors' representative for site survey and work visits.
- To liaise with staff accountable for HSE, costs and planning.
- To assume liaison with COMPANY'S Subcontractor to coordinate availability and suitability of equipment.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario