Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the Offshore Manager of the DSV, FSV and all
contractors' working on board. The services consist also in coordinating and controlling that the work performed by
COMPANY'S contractors on base is performed within the Company standards specifications. Guarantee good performance
of works in compliance with procedures, and with safety & environment criteria, while optimizing costs and lead times.
Ensure a technical auditing function over service providers and construction personnel.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly
the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting
- Assist the Offshore Manager.
- Anticipate and organise the activities onboard to ensure the operations continuity.
- Witness on-board set-up of new pieces of equipment required for sub-sea installation and pipe-laying.
- Get familiar with all installation procedures including main installation engineering data.
- Assist Offshore Manager on board in his tasks, advise him about any important issues.
- When Offshore Manager is not available, be in charge of hour to hour supervision.
- Check Installation Contractor conformance to procedures all along operations.
- Assist Offshore Manager in technical and SAFETY data collection along daily operations.
- Assist Offshore Manager in checking Daily Status Report is in line with actual sequence of events and
- Assist Main Offshore Manager in all queries from Company specialists about offshore installation, HSE and
- Make sure that all necessary information is conveyed to Offshore Manager.
- Organize filing of data collection at office on board.
- Fill-up Safety feed-back report.
- Notify Offshore Manager of any conflict.
- In case of weather downtime conditions and more precisely W.O.W conditions, make his own judgment.
- Assist Offshore Manager in building up judgment.
- Evaluate the performance of each specific installation piece of equipment and make sure required needs are
- Assist Offshore Manager in all specific queries from Company specialists, make sure they are in line with
reference document, specifications and if no, report to Main Representative. Main matters of concern shall
be safety, QC conformance, ROV and fast-winch operability.
- Anticipate of any potential conflict due to specific material, access to site co-ordination, contract, and
- Report any Contractor major decision and/or notification relative to installation activities and site access.
- Assist Offshore Manager to make a brief daily report to Operation Manager with personnel comments.
- Organize and minute job site meetings that may be required during job performance.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Inspection and control of the WORK execution in all respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
- Report to the Offshore Manager of the progress of the work performed.
Técnico de Higiene e Segurança no Trabalho (M/F) | 6 VAGAS para Empresa angolana no ramo de prestação de serviços de Gestão de resíduos, limpeza urbana e sensibilização ambiental que se encontra em grande crescimento, pretende recrutar profissionais com o seguinte perfil: