Scope of the SERVICE:
The SERVICE consists in assisting the COMPANY's "Electrical" Technical Authority in the processing of Requests For
Modifications (RFM) and in supervising outsourced engineering studies for Electrical discipline.
The SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
To realize or supervise engineering activities in its discipline:
- To participate in the preparation of Electrical design Philosophy specifications, Single Line Diagrams, etc;
- To prepare motors and electrical equipment datasheets and make technical evaluation of tenders in close
cooperation with COMPANY'S Contracts Department.
- To guarantee the good execution of engineering studies in accordance with Total E&P Company Rules and General
- To ensure Total E&P Angola rules, procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection requirements
are respected in engineering studies deliverables.
- To guarantee the realization of work in accordance with safety, operability and maintainability requirements.
- To follow up procedures and instructions to be executed by COMPANY'S Subcontractors in a safe and efficient
- To liaise with other departments in order to ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work are met: Project &
Construction department, HSE-Cost & Planning department, Field Operations department, etc..
Inspection and Control SERVICES :
- To check technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and documents.
- To initiate proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns.
- To liaise with COMPANY's personnel involved in the RFM processing and works.
- To liaise with COMPANY's subcontractor to coordinate availability and suitability of deliveries.
- To participate to RFM kick-off and progress meetings.
- To liaise and support Contractors representative for site surveys.
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objective of the project.
- To take part in the training of Angolan junior engineers.
Preferentemente nacionalidade angolana
Imprescindível falar inglês
Experiência comprovável no sector petrolífero
Certificação BOSIET HUET
Conhecimentos de Office a nível usuario
Possibilidade de relocação entre as províncias (Luanda, Soyo, Cabinda)