Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the multidisciplinary works of EPT/SUB and the
different vessels belonging to EPT/SUB. The DSV / FSV Superintendent has the overall responsibility for safety, health and
environment for FSV / DSV performances, for liaison with all the Company departments involved in the works performed by
the DSV / FSV, for marine activities, logistics, work program, work preparation, and reporting, associated with the project
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly
the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting
- Issue the FSV/DSV planning to the other departments in the subsidiary. Ensure that all priorities and
operational constraints are taken in account and in accordance with client requirements. This planning is
made on a specific software common for the entire subsidiary.
- Participate to the weekly coordination meetings with B17 group and Logistic group.
- Assisted by the Vessel's Offshore Manager, lead all operational activities mainly based on sub-sea
interventions performed by ROV, including deck preparations, heavy lifting and vessel deployment.
- Coordinate the different corporations involved in the achievement of the sub-sea works. ie, Marine, ROV,
Survey, SPS technicians, Diving, NDT and Inspection as well as any other specialists required for specific
intervention. Manage Company personnel onboard vessels, ensure team spirit, cohesion, and complete
understanding of the role of each individual offshore. Liaise with Contractors with regards to the latter.
- Organize the logistics of the vessels in coordination with the onshore base and the field logistical support.
- Ensure that all operational activities undertaken comply with relevant Company directives and are in
accordance with safety rules, safety memos and operational manuals.
- Ensure that the implementation of health, environment and safety policy is undertaken by all subcontractors
on board the vessel.
- Guarantee good performance of the activities in compliance with the operational procedures and project
documentation approved by Company.
- Verify that the services performed by the contractors comply with the terms and conditions set out in the
- Check and approve Company and contractors supplied equipment necessary for the execution of the works.
- Control and approve procedures and task plans in consultation with all involved.
- Control report and feed-back dossier to document the works concluded. Ensure the continuous operational
feedback from the vessels.
- Report anomalies, near misses, incident, dangerous occurrences and other information to the Safety
- Liaise with vessel owners for all contractual matters. Daily management of the vessels contracts. Attend the
weekly meetings with vessel owners, issue and follow-up the minutes of meeting.
- Liaise daily with the vessels' Superintendent. Maintain records of progress and supply status information to
- Interface with all specific queries from Company specialists. Main matters of concern are Safety, QA, Survey,
ROV, Marine and Subsea (manned or unmanned) operations.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as OCM on a construction vessel or marine
superintendent. Ideally, the profile will have several years of experience in Project Management experience
- For DSV, experience in diving, ideally as Diving Superintendent or Diver.
- If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum operational
experience may be reduced to 5 years.
- Good knowledge of technical specifications & procedures.
- Capability to understand contractual matters.
- English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
- Work in rotational periods (4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
- Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
- BOSIET HUET,
Técnico de Higiene e Segurança no Trabalho (M/F) | 6 VAGAS para Empresa angolana no ramo de prestação de serviços de Gestão de resíduos, limpeza urbana e sensibilização ambiental que se encontra em grande crescimento, pretende recrutar profissionais com o seguinte perfil: