Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the diving or sub sea operations he is responsible
for and the offshore department in Luanda. The services consist also in coordinating and controlling that the work performed
by COMPANY'S contractors on base is performed within the Company standards specifications and scope of work.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and in particular
the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management system);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the WORK,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control the resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and Initiation of the resulting
- Assist the Operations management in specific Diving tasks.
- This (those) specialist (s) could be 'in-house' specialist or subcontracted specialist.
- Assist Main Representative on board in all its tasks and when Main representative is not available, be in
charge of hour to hour supervision.
- Co-ordination of supervision team.
- Supervise dedicated installation tools and vessel conformance, mobilisation, test and operation.
- Get familiar with all installation procedures including main installation engineering data.
- Check installation Contractor conformance to procedures all along operations.
- Anticipate and report on any potential impact for: planning, safety, quality, health and environment.
- Anticipate and report on any potential contractual impact.
- Monitor and anticipate all interfaces linked to all operations.
- Make sure that all necessary information is convoyed to Main Representative.
- Ensure liaison and interface with others Main Representatives on site.
- Participate and lead job site meeting that may be required during job performance.
- Assist the Main Representative for supervision of offshore work and for preparation of frames of operation
- Monitor and interface all offshore contractual documentation hand over certificates such as: 'construction
hand over certificate', 'ready for installation certificate', etc.
- Anticipate, analyze and report to the Main Representative, the potential operational conflict occurrences.
- Organize and minute job site meetings that may be required during job performance.
- Assist the Offshore Manager to the co-ordination of all main movements of DSV and interface with all other
Company Vessels, Company entities present on site.
- Assist the Main Representative to make a brief daily report to Operations Manager with personnel comments
- Apply, Verify, respect and guaranty the good quality works are carried with safety and professional manner,
in accordance with the Diving International regulations (IMCA FRENCH REGULATIONS design requirements).
- Ensure respect of all relevant HSE requirement and application of same.
- Ensure that the work reception and as built dossier is signed only if the work has been done within the
Company scope and specifications. This report must be commented if necessary.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and in line with
Communication activities Services:
- Report to the DSV Superintendent of the progress of the work performed.
- Take advice from Installation Specialist / Assistant about any anticipated or occurring problem.