Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
- Be in charge of vessel deck & surface activities onboard SUB offshore means
- Make sure any products loaded onboard SUB offshore means is done in an efficient and safe manner,
and that installation aids are available and ready to use.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly
the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area and deck personnel are fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
d. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting
- Assist the Shift Supervisor on board in his tasks, advise him about any important issues.
- Anticipate and organise the deck activities onboard or onshore for load-out/offloading as well as mob/demob
of equipment to ensure the operations continuity.
- Check Contractor conformance to procedures all along operations.
- Assist Shift Supervisor in technical and SAFETY data collection along daily operations.
- Assist Shift Supervisor in checking Daily Status Report is in line with actual sequence of events and
- Assist Shift Supervisor in all queries from Company specialists about offshore installation, HSE and quality
- Make sure that all necessary information is conveyed to Shift Supervisor.
- Notify Shift Supervisor of any conflict.
- Support Shift Supervisor for Log of Events reporting.
- Supervise lifting / over boarding preparation and operation.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Inspection and control of the WORK execution in all respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
- Report to the Shift Supervisor of the progress of the work performed.
- Ensure proper & safe communication during operations
- BOSIET HUET,
Técnico de Higiene e Segurança no Trabalho (M/F) | 6 VAGAS para Empresa angolana no ramo de prestação de serviços de Gestão de resíduos, limpeza urbana e sensibilização ambiental que se encontra em grande crescimento, pretende recrutar profissionais com o seguinte perfil: