Within Oil & Gas projects for offshore and onshore facilities, under the responsibility of the piping and layout lead engineer for Engineering activities, the piping flexibility engineer has to ensure the good design of the piping networks and perform the piping flexibility analysis tasks in respect of project specifications and client requirements.
The piping flexibility engineer is responsible to perform :
• project specification for piping flexibility and critical lines list
• stress calculation notes of critical piping lines
• calculation of loads for the design of structures and supports
• input, guidance and review for piping design, routing and supports
• verification of isometrics of critical lines
• inter-disciplines check for documents in relation with the piping flexibility
• review and approval of vendors documents which impact the piping flexibility
• interface with other piping specialists, project specialists and 3D designers.
Technical Degree in Mechanical or Civil/Structural Engineering.
Confirmed aptitude for mechanical calculations and experience in stress analysis and calculations for piping systems or offshore structures.
Knowledge of piping design and main international codes and standards as ASME, ANSI, API, MSS, BS
Good knowledge of English and main IT tools
Autonomy, abilities for problem solving and relational capabilities.
Available to participate on site and offshore activities.