Ensure that Project/Site HSE plans and procedures are properly implemented on site during operations.
▪ Report to Field HSE Manager or site manager on any HSE issues occurred on site
▪ Liaise continuously with the workforce and supervision on HSE issues
Supervises the regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Able to be convincing, communicatively strong
• Excellent training skills
• Able to provide detailed audit reports, with relevant required preventive and corrective
• Fluent English speaking and Portuguese
• Previous experience on offshore.
- At least 2+ years in a health and safety position