Guarantee the continuous improvement of the Company HSE Management System and compliance
with the applicable HSE legislation
▪ Ensure the implementation of the HSE Management System within the entire organization
▪ Promote awareness across the company organization on the HSE Management System
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Able to be convincing, communicatively strong
• Excellent training skills
• Able to provide detailed audit reports, with relevant required preventive and corrective
• Fluent English speaking and Portuguese
• Previous experience on offshore.
- 5-8 years' experience in the HSE field is required
- Education-Bachelor degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental or a recognised HSE qualification NVQ equivalent is preferred.