• Training: 2 to 3 months of training in Norway or the United Kingdom;
• Workplace: Angola (onshore and later offshore). International working may be required.
• Attractive salary package;
• Ability to collaborate with prestigious international company.
To apply to this position, please send your CV and Presentation Letter referring the position to which you are applying.
Power People is a company specialized in searching the best technical professionals in the sectors in which it operates. It has a global and international position in the market, ensuring the success of all missions.
Our client is a global company with consolidated experience in the several areas where it operates and is looking for Oil/Mechanical/Electronic Engineers to work in Angola.
• Qualifications: Degree in Engineer or in other relevant technical area;
• Experience: Recent graduates with little to no experience;
• Language Proficiency: Excellent knowledge of English and Portuguese;
• Availability: Immediate to very short notice;
• Nationality: Angolan.
• Sense of responsibility;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Organized, planned and autonomous;
• Passport and willingness to travel;
• Excellent skills in multicultural relationship.