Power People is a company specialized in searching the best technical professionals in the sectors in which it operates. It has a global and international position in the market, ensuring the success of all missions.
Our client is a company with consolidated experience in the pharmaceutical industry and is looking for a Key Account Manager to work in Angola
• Set KAM strategy and its implementation;
• Be the primary interface between the company and the customer;
• Conducting client visits;
• Conducting monthly business reviews with customer groups;
• Present monthly/weekly reports;
• Meet/exceed sales targets;
• Grow existing business.
• Age between 25-30 years;
• Bachelor's degree in commerce or marketing with a strong commercial component;
• Strong commercial professional experience with 3 to 5 years in a similar function (sales) within the pharmaceutical/medical/healthcare or other area related with our customers, such as hospitals;
• Thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical products and service offerings;
• Knowledge of Excel and computer from a user's perspective;
• Fully bilingual;
• Guided by objectives;
• Willingness to travel to the provinces.
• Have solid business acumen;
• Able to maintain solid relationships;
• Organized, planned and autonomous;
• Excellent skills in multicultural relationship.