To execute the strategy, with infrastructure and processes aimed at supporting the TM&D excellence to deliver agreed commercial results and maintain alignment with the defined end-market marketing strategy. Also responsible to provide support to the TM&D team on the implementation of Route to Market (RTM) changes, specifically supporting the distribution systems and networking in implementing and embedding changes resulting from the optimising of the RTM model, while ensuring distribution coverage and information management targets are consistently achieved.
Business degree in Marketing or Business studies.
• Computer Literacy and good knowledge in MS Office package.
• MXS Intro and TM&D module completed.
• Good spoken and written Portuguese and English proficiency.
• Basic Project Management knowledge, methodology and exposure (PRINCE2 an advantage)
• Familiar with IMS2 key aspects
• Demonstrate good strategic leadership by means of:
providing direction and focus;
managing innovation and initiating/managing change; and
drive to achieve results.
• Demonstrate good people leadership by means of:
engaging and inspiring when it comes to building relationships; and
supporting and driving high performance teams by means of talent development.
• Demonstrate good business leadership by means of:
Leveraging risks and opportunities in every situation; and
Proactively engaging stakeholders.
Demonstrated good communication skills written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Ability to engage with relevant internal & external partners/stakeholders (Customers, Agencies, Suppliers).
Capacity for independent and rational decision-making
Ability to lead, motivate and develop a diverse team.
Good negotiation and influencing skills and capable of obtaining agreement through persuasion
Planning and selling skills
Dynamic, innovative, self motivated, team player and proactive
Ability to work under pressure