• Office facilities management
• Build effective relationships with administrative and finance vendors to ensure that service levels are met
• Implement vendor review programs to increase focus on quality, value, service and delivery as well as opportunities for continuous fiscal improvement
• Maintain relationships with Corporate IT, Facilities, Security, local building management, and onsite security for smooth daily operations
• Develop, maintain and communicate general office systems, policies and procedures
• Responsible for strategic planning around resource allocations and the development of a model to support growing populations with minimal staff and/or varied outsourced staff
• Manage and coordinate internal office services which may include mail distribution, stationary, equipment/supplies, food services and events
• Provision of support services in the area of office facilities management, marketing & events management, travel arrangements, database and file management
• Welcome visitors to the building.
• Attend to client’s enquiries and other responsibilities as it pertains to the smooth running of the reception area.
• Deliver high quality and timely responses to incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
• Ensure customer & partner satisfaction is achieved by prompt and cordial response to all clients and customer enquiries.
• Photocopying, faxing, filing and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
Act as the local HR liaison:
• Partner with HR to review service level agreements locally
• Assist in setting up interviews/booking meeting rooms
• Setup payroll structure for outsourced staff
• Administer the company tools
• Set up and maintain personnel files in line with Compliance requirements
• On-boarding of new employees
• Some experience with immigration would be ideal
• Work with Country Manager & HR in ensuring that team spirit, cohesion, and productivity is maintained in the office
Exec Admin Responsibilities:
• Managing calendars/time for the benefit of people, customers & partners
• Managing the related logistics around that calendar (travel logistics/bookings)
• Competently re-directing people/customer/partner requests/asks
• Managing logistics/minutes of leadership team on behalf of the Country Manager
• Managing logistics around Corporate Executives visiting the office
• Ensuring preparation and logistics for any Corporate Executives
ONLY THOSE CVs UPLOADED IN ENGLISH
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• Administrative management experience, with responsibility for facilities, budget and project management
• Exposure to integrated accounting systems (SAP or equivalent)
• Exposure to multi-national companies
• Honesty and integrity while handling confidential documents
• Collaboration and strong communication skills
• English and Portuguese speaking