• RSM will primarily focus on assigned Local Oil & Gas Operators to generate Sales opportunities
• Develop business plans to increase revenue and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
• Effectively handle complete sales management of assigned sales accounts.
• Under broad direction develop strategies for maximizing the account's profitability while creating, implementing, and managing an account plan in conjunction with the business plan.
• Deliver, monitor and report on sales revenue, client contact targets, providing periodic updates on achievement and pipeline.
• Develops and maintain customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality
• Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted and executed.
• Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written quotations / proposals.
• Manage resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
• Be responsible for all marketing activities in the assigned geographical region.
• Will in order to further penetrate in the market i.e. beyond current territory / account focus.
• Conduct market and competitor analysis
• Work on Marketing Collateral Development
• Ensure alignment of New Global Operational Strategies with new Territory development
• Create brand awareness in the target territory / clients.
Fluente em Inglês;
Experiência no sector dos petróleos;
Desirable Personality Traits: sociable, assertive, trust-worthy, ethical, lively and gregarious
Age: 25-35 years
Appearance: Presentable attire
Professional Qualification: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics). Additional follow up degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
Leadership Experience: Prior sales experience in O&G is a must. Knowledge of Angolan O&G Market.
Professional Experience: 3-7 years