• The successful candidate to seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in specialty area.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP’s products and services better.
• Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
• Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
• Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
• Work closely with and supports account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
• May focus on growing contractual renewals for mid size accounts with some complexity, to higher-total contract value renewals.
• Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
• Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
CVs in English will be highly appreciated
• Directly related previous work experience.
• Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
• Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.
• Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
• Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP’s solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
• Negotiates and drives deals to ensure successful closes and high win rate.
• Broad understanding of the customer needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
• Uses client engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to propose expansive systems or service solutions to client.
• Leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.