Our client designs and implements solutions for protective and insulation coatings and related access means to extend the life of industrial facilities and infrastructure.
Their offices are based in Ingombotas, Luanda.
• To assist the Company’s Operational Manager and the HSE Manager in the organization and management and of the HSE within the Angola activities.
• To organize and coordinate the HSE Performance Surveillance of Agencies / Projects and Subcontractors (if applicable) and evaluate their HSE.
• To assist in the rollout and implementation of companies HSE programs.
• To coordinate the Company’s day by day HSE activities in the absence of the HSE Manager.
• Create and deliver In-House HSE awareness sessions.
• To Coach and train other HSE personnel.
• To interface and coordinate activities with other HSE personnel.
• Be part of the Emergency Response Team.
• Bring to the attention of the Company’s Operational Manager and HSE Manager significant HSE deviations.
• Conduct HSE Inspections across the organization, as well as to prepare the report
• Participate in client’s HSE Inspections / Audits, as well as to follow up the close out of those.
• Participate in accident investigations as well as in the preparation of accident investigation reports.
• Assist in the preparation of the Monthly HSE Reports.
• Organize and participate in the elaboration of Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Engineering Degree or Equivalent
• HSE Education / Trainings
• Minimum of 7 years of solid experience in the Oil and Gas sector
• Minimum of 5 years of solid experience in HSE – Oil and Gas sector.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND APTITUDES
• Problem Solving Oriented
• Good Communication / Reporting Skills;
• Capacity to work in a multicultural environment
• Capacity to lead a team of HSE Officers
• Spoken languages: Portuguese and English. French language desirable
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
• Able to prepare and deliver presentations;
• Able to speak in public (Toolbox Meetings, presentations, etc).
Técnico de Higiene e Segurança no Trabalho (M/F) | 6 VAGAS para Empresa angolana no ramo de prestação de serviços de Gestão de resíduos, limpeza urbana e sensibilização ambiental que se encontra em grande crescimento, pretende recrutar profissionais com o seguinte perfil: