• Developing PL/SQL code for Oracle databases, understand system architecture and implement tasks for related products.
• Develops and maintain database architecture and project plans for databases and Web related software design, upgrade, patching and enhancements.
• Defines information architecture program scope, stakeholders, business and IT drivers and coordinates the analysis, design and long term build-out of complex enterprise information architectures for Oracle databases and the organization’s proprietary databases.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study, Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of DBA experience and Oracle Professional DBA certification.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the design, administration, programming and support of Oracle applications (RDBMS, Real Application Cluster, Automatic Storage Management, Recovery Manager, Grid Control, DataGuard, WebCenter, Identity
Management, Business Intelligence), Exalogic, Exadata and Software Oriented
Architecture in multiple client server environments with in depth experience in Oracle ERP applications from development through operations.
• Proficiency in state-of-the- art concepts, design and deployment of database
administration, recovery techniques, performance monitoring and tuning, structured query language, relational database design techniques, JCL,RDBMS-specific middleware tools, and cross platform networking in a TCP/IP environment.
• Proficiency in application development in one or more of the following technologies: Web Programming Skills, Software Development Lifecycle Process, Web Content Management, JSP/Servlets, Java Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, WebLogix XML, shell scripting, Provisioning and Enterprise SSO Concepts.