• Schedule deliveries with suppliers according to various criteria (type of packaging, quantity, frequency of truck tours)
• Weekly Inventory
• Follow and follow procedures for entering and leaving products in stock.
• Provision of raw materials for production and finished goods for logistics.
• Follow supplier performance criteria (delivery times, quality levels, compliance with the conditions negotiated by the company)
• Control qualitatively and quantitatively the goods received
• Control all product exits (raw material and finished product)
• Negotiate alternative solutions with suppliers in case of malfunction, sometimes in emergency
• Track sales and forecasts to ensure product availability and oversee order preparation.
Languages: Portuguese and English
Education: Bachelor degree/ Technical degree
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.
This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.
We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.
This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decades managing a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services.