• Achieve or exceed expectations of inventory replenishment, service levels, in-stock performance and inventory turns at both the warehouse level and store level.
• Perform all logistics functions relating to orders; track all PO’s from order creation to dc receipt, ensuring appointments made; scheduling with warehouse and internal operations, ensuring reschedules as required, handling all shipment related inquiries including overages, shortages, damages, rejections and returns.
• Ensure visibility to areas of risk as well as risk mitigation alternatives (supply, quality, logistics) are communicated and employed.
• Promotion Management: Partner with Operations team in accurately forecasting sales and inventory order needs for promotions.
• Drive increased In-stock % and improved Inventory Turn through forecast accuracy improvements.
• Effectively manage the seasonal profiling process, ensuring accurate representation of items and demand patterns.
• Oversee Cost changes and respective PO’s and quantities to ensure accuracy and communicate any PO discrepancies, pricing errors via correct process to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
• Vendor Relationships Partner with GFS/Replenishment to continuously improve vendor performance results in the areas of on time delivery, overall cost reduction, and order fill accuracy.
• Contacts/Communication - Proactively and effectively seek input and feedback from internal and external partners in the course of resolving issues, as well as identifying and deploying Inventory Replenishment initiative improvements.
• Effectively share clear, concise, accurate information that caters to the levels of detail needed by recipients.
• Solid analytical skills required; ability to develop and communicate findings and recommendations, creating actionable strategies.
• Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules.
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring timely and accurate completion of each; outcome-focused and experienced in project management as a means to plan, track, communicate progress and ensure on time delivery of projects.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to present information and interact effectively across all levels of the organization; ability to cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across functions to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Products Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.
This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.
We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.
This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decades managing a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services.