Já só tem 59 dias para se candidatar
Define and implement quality control techniques to verify the quality of products and services in compliance with health and safety regulations and rules. Set up and follow the quality process type ISO.
• Establishment of the quality system of the company.
• Follow-up checks produced during microbiological tests
• Monitoring control specifications of raw materials and finished products
• Planning of quality control activities according to time, resources and resources
• Control of the conformity of the products with the regulations, with the standards defined by the company.
• Definition of rules for storing and archiving control documents and possibly batch files
• Design of procedures and control techniques
• Study of new investments or modification of quality control materials
• Control of the production chronology of each batch from the arrival of raw materials to the sale of the final product (traceability)
• Control of returned products and possibly review of claims
• Control of product stability and anomaly and non-standard analysis
• Organization of the sample library for the follow-up of the products after the date of validity of the products
• Control of the application and follow-up of the procedures of his department and rules of hygiene and safety
• Writing procedures and quality control reports
• Definition and management of the sector's budget
• technological and regulatory watch
• Management of the human resources of his organization (recruitment, evaluation, training ...)
• Define and adapt procedures and methods of control analyzes
• Interpret and use control analysis results
• Evaluate the conformity of the products against the repositories
• Anticipate and estimate the technical and human needs in the short and medium term and the consequences for investments
• Define preventive and corrective actions and measures, possible improvement proposals
• Identify and diagnose malfunctions and / or anomalies and propose relevant solutions
• Finding compromises on conflicting interests of different services
• Work in multidisciplinary and possibly international teams
• Animate, motivate and mobilize a team of collaborators
• Evaluate, develop and recognize the collaborators of his organization
• Evaluate the technical competence of employees
• Write a specification
• Communicate, read and write technical documents, reports, notes.
• Prepare and analyze investment files (new products, return on investments, expected profitability)
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.
This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.
We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.
This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decades managing a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services.