Svitzer Angola, Lda - LUANDA, Zaire
Já só tem 11 dias para se candidatar
• Execute Purchase orders based on incoming requisitions, keeping cost and quailty in mind while assuring timely delivery
• Optimize and uphold the Svitzer procurement process (P2P) through dialogue with local, regional and global suppliers
• Strive towards full compliance towards Svitzer Procurement Manual and other Maersk Group rules as well as the Responsible Procurement guidelines.
• Monitor, evaluate and optimize total cost of ownership related to purchased goods & services for the Svitzer Angola operations, thereby accquiring the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible purchase cost
• Actively manage and reduce costs through benchmarking of prices, bulk purchases, consolidation and timely inventory management
• Evaluate the suppliers based on price, quality, service support, availability and reliability and thereby adding value to Svitzer Angola Operations.
• Maintain and manage relationships and build volume with local as well as regional and global key suppliers while constanly searching for new and more competitive alternatives
• Follow up to make sure ordered goods has been received and aknowledged, confirming that delivered items align with POs and invoices.
• Resolve conflicts between vendors and SVITZER regarding product defects, shortages, and/or untimely deliveries.
• Liaise with freight forwarding companies, assuring service quality at the right cost
• Create Benchmark reports for various category of commodities
- Administrador de logística
- Coordenador de Logística
Fluency in both written and oral English and Portuguese
• A comprehensive knowledge of the Angolan import and export process is essential.
• Proficiency in windows software and Microsoft Office programmes, including Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Marine/shipping experience preferred
Svitzer Angola, Lda
Competente e prestigiosa