Já só tem 61 dias para se candidatar
• Carry out regular servicing routines and inspection checks on the cranes, (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly) and such other equipment as may be agreed between Sparrows and Client in accordance with maintenance service instructions and pre-start checklists.
• Carry out routine crane machinery lubrication duties in accordance with specified lubrication schedules.
• Maintain cranes in a clean and tidy condition, including cabs, machinery housings and external surfaces.
• Assist crane maintenance personnel in crane maintenance and repair activities.
• Crane Operator will be wholly competent in the operation of the particular crane type(s) assigned and will understand the capabilities and limitations of each crane type with regard to offshore operation, and of the various installed mechanisms, control and safety systems.
• Operate facility pedestal cranes only on receipt of the verbal or written instructions of Client Representative(s), or nominated delegate.
• Operate cranes within their maximum permitted rating and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and platform operating procedures at all times, unless specifically authorised by the Client Representatives to do otherwise.
• Cranes shall not be operated in excess of the maximum permitted rating or in contravention of accepted good cranage and engineering practice without prior written authorisation. Crane Operations shall only be carried out with a Banksman in attendance.
• On receipt of an instruction to carry out an operation which, in the opinion of the Operator, will cause the crane to be operated in excess of its maximum permitted rating or in contravention of good cranage or engineering practice, the Operator shall, as soon as possible and prior to commencing the operation, explain his objections to the client. If the instruction is not cancelled or amended to a form acceptable to the Operator, Operator shall not carry out the operation unless authorised by Client Representative in consultation with Sparrows Representatives.
It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with and follows the Company's Policy for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality and takes an active part in the compliance and improvement of the Management Systems to maintain our system certification. The incumbent must report any accidents, incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems to the HSE(Q) Department Manager.
The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety legislation to follow all Company policies, procedures, guidelines, control measures, signage and permit conditions and to know what to do in an emergency. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises.
The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.
Stage 3 Certificate of competence
Medical offshore >1 year
The Sparrows Group is a global provider of specialist equipment and integrated engineering services to the energy and industrial sectors. We specialise in delivering structured and bespoke solutions to meet our clients lifting and mechanical handling, cable and pipe lay, and fluid power requirements.
We work around the world, around the clock, to support our clients, optimise their efficiency and ensure the performance, reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
Our commitment to consistent high performance through our ‘above all, one standard’ approach to quality and safety means delivery is assured with the Sparrows Group.
With over 41 years’ experience working in lifting and mechanical handling we are the local specialists who have the network, knowledge and experience to get it right.